While it is no fun being a fairytale sleeping beauty, sleeping indeed can be a source to maintain one’s youth longer. Sleep is the phase in which our body recovers from physical issues and repairs itself. These repairmen ad recovery stages are beneficial for one’s looks. This can be achieved by simply sleeping for 8 hours every night. Sleep specialists say that having less than 6 hours of sleep can drastically decline the body’s health as well as its appearance. Sleeping well for 2 to 3 weeks, every night will bring about a noticeable change in one’s body and skin.
Following are the benefits sleep causes to one’s skin and overall appearance:
- Bright eyes: One of the first things that occur when one is not sleeping well for a few nights is puffy eyes. Sleeping well reduce puffiness around the eyes. To enhance sleep, one should use good quality of pillow and stay hydrated (drink a lot of water). The dark circles will eventually fade away, giving way to bright and healthy eyes.
- Glowing skin: Who would not want a glowing skin tone? While we are stuck with multiple things on our daily list, we still desire to have at least a healthy glow to our skin as no amount of make-up will beat that. When we sleep, the body has enhanced blood circulation that leads to a healthy happy glow when we wake up. When we are deprived of sleep, blood flow to the skin is decreased to the face, causing the skin to look dull.
- Scalp health is promoted through proper sleep: Lack of sleep is known to cause hair damage, breakage, and massive hair loss. Hair follicles need vitamins and nutrients from blood flow, which is boosted during sleep. When one is sleep deprived, the hair follicles do not receive these and becomes weak. Thus it has a problem in growing. Also, the cortisone hormone is increased which causes hair loss.
- Fewer wrinkles: Collagen prevents sagging of skin, which is produced at the time of sleep. Collagen production during slumber is the body’s natural process of repairing. With more collagen production, the skin becomes plump and is less likely to sag and have wrinkles. Having 5 hours of sleep every night can lead to more fine lines which can be prevented with 7 hours of sleep. Less sleep causes the skin to become dry and the fine lines become more visible on the skin.
- One looks healthy and happy: Lack of sleep can cause the corners of the mouth to droop and gives a sad, depressed look. As one sleeps less, the facial expressions change, though these are subtle, they remain consistent. The person will frown more Less sleep will cause swollen red eyes, a pale skin and also sagginess around the eyelids, giving an exhausted appearance.
Medicines like Xanax can help in falling asleep and have 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep Apart from one’s appearance, sleeping disorders can take a serious toll on health. Through the guidance of a physician, one can opt for Xanax. Xanax for sale are available in pharmacies, like Cheap Xanax Online.